Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Something quick and fun...

I love our volunteers...really I do!

Hard working, dedicated, military precision.

Military precision?

Let me explain. Despite knowing how things work around here, some days I still wonder how our pantries get the tons of food to the thousands of people we serve in such an orderly fashion each year. They make it look easy, and I can tell you unequivocally, it is not. But I got a glimpse into the dedication, pride and military precision it takes to do the job every day when someone sent me an email with a few snap shots they took. Tells you everything you need to know...



"Yesterday I was ready to pack my ones. Don laughed and said, "No one touch that, it was lined up perfectly!" So we took some pics." - Kristie Augenblick, St. Stephens Pantry

Thank you Don and Kristie for submitting. Made me smile and as usual appreciate how hard all of you work for LCS every day!

No comments: