Monday, July 16, 2012

Poster Hangers Needed

 07/25/12 Update: Posters Are Out!!
Thank you to everyone who helped to get them out into the community!

There is nothing like coming back from a relaxing vacation to get you motivated at work. Translated this means; "I just returned from vacation and I am in a panic! I cannot find half of my folders that I know I left right here! I am also looking at this massive in-box of emails, schedules, stories I have to write and projects I must get to work on with unforgiving time lines and am developing a slight twitch in my left eye!"  Try saying that three times really fast. The aftermath of "holiday" is littered about my desk and now I must pay.

Fair enough, I am but our humble servant. I try to remind myself of this often, as does my mother.

People ask me all the time, "What do you need help with?" So here is what we have on the "help us please" menu right now...

We need help putting these 12"x16" posters out into the community for our upcoming Hunger Walk Run being held on September 15. Grocery stores, churches, store fronts, restaurants, community centers, anywhere there is foot traffic. Ideally, I would love to see folks take on about five posters each, but if you can only take on two, great! If you want to take on more, please call me!! If you have a friend willing to help out too, even better. Since they are not that big, they should not be a difficult sell to get hung up into windows.

So if you are one of those individuals who have been wanting to help out, or looking for something else to do with LCS....here is your chance. This is an easy but very important mission. If this is the job for you, please contact me at cframpton@lcsde.org to make arrangements to pick up your supply of posters from our Rodney Street office.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Cher Frampton
Volunteer Coordinator
(302) 654-8886, ext 107


No comments: